Monday, June 28, 2010

I. Am. Tired.

I'm officially out of gas.
Yesterday I woke up at 6:30
am to walk the pups. Went back into bed and didn't wake up again until 11:00. I thought that would have caught me up a bit. But I guess not.
I'm just not sleeping thru the night and it's killing me.
(last night I had a dream I had a mustache, I woke up in a panic!)

lack of sleep, and the fact that my recent workouts have been brutal.
have just left me feeling drained.
Even Spin class- which I normally love- was a struggle.

So I am holding out until 9pm tonight and then I'm hitting the sack...

Unless the Bachelorette gets really good and I end up watching the whole thing
(which is a more likely scenario)
I'm loving this season.

And for those who are also tuning in
here is my prediction
She'll pick Ty or Kirk (Kirk I think is the best for her)
and Roberto will be the next Bachelor.

Just my thoughts.

and to prove I don't sit around watching reality TV....
***
I just finished reading Beautiful Boy

Great book- I would definitely recommend it. His son also wrote a  book called Tweak which I wanted to get next but my library didn't have it.


Instead I picked up The Time Traveler's Wife


I didn't see the movie and knew little about it when I started reading. 
I CANNOT PUT THIS BOOK DOWN!

Today's Eats
  • bfast- ww mini bagel, egg white, OG applesauce, 2 coffees
  • Snack- Mary's crackers with hummus
  • Lunch- leftover chicken and zucchini
  • Dinner- Puffins with almond milk, 10 crackers and almond butter (crazy I know but it was what I wanted)
  • Fruits/veggies- what are those?
  • Workout- 45 spinning torture

** I'm considering a night cap... you know... to help me sleep :-)


5 comments:

  1. Awwww, hope you get some sleep soon :( That's never, ever fun when!

    I'll have to put that book on my reading list, need a new good.."for fun" book!

    nightcap....try chamomile and ginger root with honey...works for me every time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer you're so tired! Get some rest girl! The Time Traveler's Wife was SO good! I still need to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Laury- thanks for the tip- I'll try that this week

    @Christy- I can't wait to watch the movie when I'm done so I can say things like "oh..the book was SOOO much better!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I just saw what you said to Christy about getting to say the book was so much better, but for this one it really was! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your blog :)
    Time Traveler's Wife is an amaazing book! So much better than the movie. Hope you get some good sleep tonight, it's gonna (hopefully) be an early night for me too! I have overloaded on coffee today to substitute for sleep =P

    ReplyDelete