Monday, June 21, 2010

I got 99 problems but a blog ain't one!

It is the first day of Summer AND my 100th blog entry!

100 posts later and I can say with certainty that I feel like I am leading a much healthier lifestyle.

CLICK HERE to see where it all started

I've enjoyed sharing the journey with everyone- and want to thank all those who follow and comment, as well as those that just silently read.



***
Today I will be keeping it short because Abbie flies home today
he's been gone for 2 weeks and I've missed him like crazy.


In honor of the 1st day of summer I'll leave you with summer pics from last year



Today's Eats
  • bfast- 1 ww biscuit, 1 egg, coffee
  • snack- larabar
  • Lunch- brown rice with black beans, 1/2 tomato
  • Snack- cherry bomb (banana, choc, 5 cherries, almond milk)


   

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing well, hope this summer shows you as much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics...your puppy's so CUTE! Glad to see you're enjoying the summertime!!

    Congrats on your 100th post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I am absolutely loving it!

    You have a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th post Ashley! Love the summer pics...can't wait for some warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete