Friday, June 11, 2010

Give me the green light

I got to the gym tonight just in time to see
Mr. John Legend
kicking off the World Cup madness.


I'm not a fan of soccer
But I am a HUGE fan of John Legend
(hence the title of my last post)

Before this easy breezy 3.5 mile run 
I hit up Buddha town for some meditation/enlightenment

Today's Lesson

My homework for the week is when something is wrong- to look within myself to find the "delusions" in me that are causing the problem and seek a solution.
Know Thyself.

zen.
werd.

Meditation. Gym. This Friday is out of control wild.

Today's Eats:
  • bfast- 1 egg white, wwmini bagel, cheese, veggie sausage, tea
  • snack- watermelon, Larabar, coffee
  • Lunch- salad wrap- lettuce, avocado, cuke, evoo and lemon in a wrap
  • Dinner- breakfast wrap- wrap, 2 egg whites, cheese, 1 tomato, 1/2 avocado, tea
  • Snack- small bowl of popcorn, flavored (read- crappy) water
  • Fruit/Veggies- 5
  • Workout- 3.5 mile run


No comments:

Post a Comment