I got to the gym tonight just in time to see
Mr. John Legend
kicking off the World Cup madness.
I'm not a fan of soccer
But I am a HUGE fan of John Legend
(hence the title of my last post)
Before this easy breezy 3.5 mile run
I hit up Buddha town for some meditation/enlightenment
My homework for the week is when something is wrong- to look within myself to find the "delusions" in me that are causing the problem and seek a solution.
Meditation. Gym. This Friday is out of control wild.
- bfast- 1 egg white, wwmini bagel, cheese, veggie sausage, tea
- snack- watermelon, Larabar, coffee
- Lunch- salad wrap- lettuce, avocado, cuke, evoo and lemon in a wrap
- Dinner- breakfast wrap- wrap, 2 egg whites, cheese, 1 tomato, 1/2 avocado, tea
- Snack- small bowl of popcorn, flavored (read- crappy) water
- Fruit/Veggies- 5
- Workout- 3.5 mile run