Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Endfattalk.org

Today is the kick off of Tri Delta's (my sorority) End Fat Talk week. Check out this video for more info:
Nothing like starting the day with a big glass of spinach- right???





Unfortunately my Green Monster wasn't enough to help keep me awake today and I quickly made a run to Starbucks for a Grande Non Fat Vanilla Latte.
Today's eats:


  • B-fast- Green Monster: 1 banana, spinach, frozen strawberries and almond milk
    • waffles with a little bit of syrup
  • Snack#1- Starbucks with a biscotti (I couldn't help myself)
  • Lunch- WW pasta, 1/2 cuke, 1 tom, EVOO
  • Dinner- Binner- turkey sausage, WW wrap, eggs (cage free), tomatoes, avocados 
    • 2 glasses of champagne (still celebrating)
  • Snack #2- popcorn (from home shared with 2 others)

Fruit/Veggie count: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment