Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hey la hey la my boyfriend's back!

Break out the blubbly! My boyfriend is coming home today! To get you up to speed, Abbie is a professional golfer and spends 1/2 the year up north. We bought our first place together about 3 weeks ago and it has been so lonely not having him here to enjoy the new place with me. He won't be here till later tonight- I don't know how I am going to make it through the workday- I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

moving on...I had this yummy thing as my snack#1 of the day. Wowzer this thing is mmmm...loadedwithdelicious!

Lunch- I splurged on lunch today- Wheat bread, turkey with Let/Tom and mayo-  I caved. I wanted to say no to the mayo- but I just love it too much! I did pass on the cheese though- so that is a plus. I also had these BBQ Kettle chips- LOADED!

Snack #2- nothing

Dinner- Wheat Thins and champagne... I know I know- stop judging!

Not a good day for healthy eating- that's for sure. I think I was too anxious about Abbie coming home and I turned to "bad" food for some comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment