- bfast- not one, but 2 grilled cheese sandwiches
- lunch- big bowl of left over chili with a row (yes- a whole stinkin' row) of crackers
- dinner- mix of healthy yummies from Whole Foods
I spent the whole day in bed- what a waste.
**** moving on.....
I am so happy to have Abbie aboard my healthy eating quest. He decided to check out Whole Foods thinking we would do our shopping there. Unfortunately it was simply too much $$$ for us and we ended up abandoning our cart and high tailed it back to Publix.
Every week I write out a grocery list (or else I will forget everything). I like to plan out all of my meals ahead of time and purchase accordantly. Here is this week's list:
Bfast- Green monsters and waffles (gluten free low fat)
Snack #1- Larabars
Lunch- WW pasta with cukes and tomatoes with EVOO
Snack #2- Apples
Dinners: Shrimp Stir fry, Pad Thai, brinner (breakfast and dinner) wraps, quesadillas, black beans and rice
- red, yellow and orange peppers (6)
- turkey sausage
- black beans (whole)
- brown rice
- bread (for Abbie's lunches)
- frozen strawberries
- = $150 ish