Check out this new alarm clock that Abbie bought us. I am not what you would call a morning person. Not at all in fact I once had someone ask me if I take vitamins at noon because that is about the time I start feeling alive. I found an article that it is natural to wake up when the sun rises. I however, wake up at 6:30 -ish when it is still dark outside.
So this bad ass alarm clock slowly lights up the room starting 30 minutes before your alarm is supposed to go off. **THEN** at 15 minutes you can choose between ocean sounds, zen, birds,... you get the point- that will sound off until your alarm finally beeps. **AND** all the while I can choose different aromas to fill the room while I transition from Sleepytown to Work City. AMAZING! This clock is really the best idea ever. So instead of hearing a jarring RIIIINNNNGGGG! at 6:30- I wake up felling mellow yellow.
I am putting this invention right up there with RainX and transition lenses.
- Bfast- 2 gluten free waffles with a little bit of syrup
- Large Green Monster: spinach, 3 strawberries, 1 banana, 1 cup of Almond Milk
- Snack #1- Larabar
- Lunch- Wrap with turkey, with tomatoes, sprouts, lettuce and avocado (no mayo or cheese)
- Snack #2- Natural Granola with dark chocolate
- Dinner- some crackers with hummus (appetizer)