Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey!






Check out this new alarm clock that Abbie bought us. I am not what you would call a morning person. Not at all in fact I once had someone ask me if I take vitamins at noon because that is about the time I start feeling alive. I found an article that it is natural to wake up when the sun rises. I however, wake up at 6:30 -ish when it is still dark outside.


So this bad ass alarm clock slowly lights up the room starting 30 minutes before your alarm is supposed to go off. **THEN** at 15 minutes you can choose between ocean sounds, zen, birds,... you get the point- that will sound off until your alarm finally beeps. **AND** all the while I can choose different aromas to fill the room while I transition from Sleepytown to Work City.  AMAZING! This clock is really the best idea ever.  So instead of hearing a jarring RIIIINNNNGGGG! at 6:30- I wake up felling mellow yellow. 


I am putting this invention right up there with RainX and transition lenses.



Today's Eats
  • Bfast- 2 gluten free waffles with a little bit of syrup
    • Large Green Monster: spinach, 3 strawberries, 1 banana, 1 cup of Almond Milk

  • Snack #1- Larabar
  • Lunch- Wrap with turkey, with tomatoes, sprouts, lettuce and avocado (no mayo or cheese)
  • Snack #2- Natural Granola with dark chocolate
  • Dinner- some crackers with hummus (appetizer) 
    • Stir Fry- Shrimp, fresh green, red and yellow peppers, onion, stir fry sauce,9 cashews and brown rice
    • handful of Baked Snap Peas
    • small glass of organic red wine
Fruit/Veggie Count: 5

    No comments:

    Post a Comment