Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's hard being a Cheer- Leader

Captain Crabby here. Now, I am always the one preaching to people "Thoughts become Things" Be positive! Stay Happy! Rah! Rah! shish boom ba! But you know what? Sometimes I don't want to be happy! Sometimes I want to bitch and moan and complain and sulk! And today was definitely one of those days!


Nothing big- just a bunch of little things that have added up creating a giant stress ball in my head. Sometimes I just want a pat on the back - an acknowledgement of my hard work- is that so bad?


No worries though- I did find things to bring me out of my funk. Like:


Bob Marley Pandora Play List at work:



Sexy Shoes

Yummy Lunch:





Today's Eats

  • Bfast- 2 gluten free waffles with little syrup
    • Green Monster: 1 banana, 3 frozen strawberries, spinach, flax seed, almond milk
  • Snack #1-
  • Lunch- BBQ Kettle chips, wheat turkey sandwich with tom/lettuce/mayo (I had a bad day and was weak!!!)
  • Snack #2-
  • Dinner- Quesadillas- WW wraps, spinach, pinch of cheese, garlic shrimp, 1 tomato, small amount of fat free sour cream, 1/3 avocado
    • 2 glasses champagne (celebrating Jess's last night)
  • Dessert-1 small slice of pumpkin pie with cool whip topping (that counts as a veggie right?darn.)

Fruit/Veggie Count:3.5

    No comments:

    Post a Comment