Monday, October 19, 2009

Futon Fun

Saturday Abbie and I woke up early for breakfast at FirstWatch- my absolute FAVORITE place for the most important meal of the day.



I got too excited when my power wrap came- that I forgot to take a picture- but did get a shot of the menu. After breakfast we shopped for 8 hours trying to find the perfect futon for our guest/yoga room. Yes I too think that Perfect Futon is an oxymoron.  


Best quote of the day was from our young sales lady at City Furniture:


"I was being a real bitch to my boyfriend, and he isn't a violent man- but he slammed his fist on our glass coffee table and shattered the whole thing and I yelled at him YOU HAVE TO REPLACE THAT NOW!"  ah- nice and professional right?


My old roommate Jess got in about 8pm where we proceeded to drink and drink some more.


Before: 

After:

We also polished off this awesome cat bottle of wine I bought at World Market. (like my new wine holder Jess bought?)

Saturday's Eats:

  • B-fast- Power Wrap with 2 coffees
  • Snack #1 - nada
  • Lunch- 1/2 wheat Subway turkey sub with cukes, tom, lettuce, peppers (no chips, mayo or cheese)
  • Snack #2- nada again 
  • Dinner- Chili beans with crackers (deadly), cheese and meat (soooo not healthy- I was really disappointed because I had did well all day long. I think I just went too long with no snacks and cooked whatever was easiest)

No comments:

Post a Comment